Following the success of our first event in 2022, we’re delighted to be hosting another Italian Wine Tasting event on Tuesday 25th April 2023.
Stan from Milton Sanford Wines says:
An evening show casing some lovely small estate wines from Italy, displaying the wonderful diversity and regionality of the country; served in pairs with food, it is also an exploration of Italian wines as food ingredients, as an intrinsic part of the meal.
The wines experienced on the night will include:
– Miraly Rosato, Tenuta Montecchiesi, Tuscany
– Soave, Tenuta Corte Giocobbe, Veneto
Accompanying the starters:
– Vermentino Chardonnay, Tenuta Montecchiesi, Tuscany
– Pecorino, Tenuta Ilauri, Abruzzo
Accompanying the main course:
– Merlot Sangiovese, Gran Bruno, Castello di Radda, Tuscany
– Ripasso delle Valpolicella, Tenuta Dal Cero, Veneto
Accompanying the dessert:
– Nero d`Avola Nerello Mascalesse Borgo Selene, Puglia
– Nebbiolo d’Alba, Produttore Govone, PiedmontWe have limited availability due to the exclusive nature of this event.
Tickets are £50 p/p. Email us via the booking form on the contact page to register your interest or for more information.