Following the increased restrictions due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we must now close at 10pm. Therefore, our bookings will be adjusted to allow dining service to be completed by then. This also means we have moved our Piano Bar supper club concept to Sunday evenings.
We are working hard to make sure we offer a safe place for our customers to return to enjoy everything they love about De Luca, and more.
Key information about our Covid-safe policy:
– We have increased the distance between tables along the 1m+ guidelines
– We offer click & collect and delivery services via Deliveroo so customers who choose to can enjoy the De Luca menu at home
– We have refreshed our menu with some fantastic new offerings
– We continue to use locally-sourced, fresh ingredients, including our home-made pasta
– We have a private dining room for those who desire increased social distancing
– We have introduced a new ‘supper club’ concept, incorporating our piano bar into our Skylight Restaurant on Sunday evenings.
– We are introducing an Event Catering service, so we can bring the De Luca food experience to your event, should you be unable to host your event with us.
De Luca 7-point Covid-safe policy:
- New table layout to allow social distancing along, 2m where possible or adhering to 1m+ guidelines
- Staff to wear a visor or mask and clean hands regularly, each having a sanitiser for personal use
- Customers to wear masks upon arrival and when moving around the building – provided if necessary
- Sanitiser dispensing stations at entrances and on every floor
- Increased frequency of cleaning within the building, using a viral disinfectant, along with additional cleaning of surfaces and door handles
- Online menus and single-use physical menus where needed
- Single use condiments and a cutlery procedure to ensure safety
We are delighted to be welcoming our fantastic customers once again, and share some new offering with you too!
Please click here to email De Luca with any questions about the re-opening.