We are delighted to announce that De Luca Cucina will re-open on Wednesday 12th August following the Covid 19 pandemic lockdown.
We are working hard to make sure we offer a safe place for our customers to return and enjoy everything they love about De Luca, and more.
Key information about re-opening:
– We have implemented a Covid Safe policy following government guidelines – see below
– We have increased the distance between tables along the 1m+ guidelines
– We will be offering click & collect and delivery services so customers who choose to can enjoy the De Luca menu at home
– We have refreshed our menu with some fantastic new offerings
– We continue to use locally-sourced, fresh ingredients, including our home-made pasta
– We have a private dining room for those who desire increased social distancing
– We are introducing a fantastic new ‘supper club’ concept, incorporating our piano bar into our Skylight Restaurant for specific late sittings at weekends
– We are introducing an Event Catering service, so we can bring the De Luca food experience to your event, should you be unable to host your event with us.
De Luca 8-point Covid-safe policy:
- Temperature check upon arrival for staff and guests – 38o or more considered a fever, checked again 10 minutes later and if still over 38o will prevent entry
- New table layout to allow social distancing along, 2m where possible or adhering to 1m+ guidelines
- Staff to wear a visor or mask and clean hands regularly, each having a sanitiser for personal use
- Customers to wear masks upon arrival and when moving around the building – provided if necessary
- Sanitiser dispensing stations at entrances and on every floor
- Increased frequency of cleaning within the building, using a viral disinfectant, along with additional cleaning of surfaces and door handles
- Online menus and single-use physical menus where needed
- Single use condiments and a cutlery procedure to ensure safety
We cannot wait to open our doors to our fantastic customers once again, and share some new offering with you too!
Please click here to email De Luca with any questions about the re-opening.